Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
Cerner Technology Services
Helping Cerner meet its mission is our mission.About Cerner Technology Services
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Atleast 3 years of IT experience
• Atleast 2 years of asset management experience
• Atleast 2 years of people management experience
• Client service experience
• Technical End User device experience
• Experience in IT managed services
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.