Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of health, care, and technology with an organization that is renowned for driving innovation for the good of every patient. Make our collection of innovative solutions real for our clients, with Cerner Consulting.About Consulting
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HealthCare, General Studies or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 4 years of software implementation work experience
- At least 1 year of Cerner Millennium PowerChart Oncology workflow, design and build experience
- At least 4 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- At least 1-year work experience related to Medical Oncology or Radiation Oncology
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.