Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
Cerner Technology Services
Helping Cerner meet its mission is our mission at Cerner Technology Services. Operating servers and data centers for internal and external use, we are Cerner’s hosting, managing and monitoring organization for infrastructure and the provider of internal and cloud applications and services.About Cerner Technology Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years IT experience, with both hands-on and lead experience in software development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve the desired outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work off-hours when required.
- A thorough understanding of SDLC processes.
- Previous experience with using Microsoft Project Server
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of leadership
- Previous formal project management experience
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work overtime and off hours when needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.