Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's or Masters Degree in any field or, equivalent work experience
• At least 1 year experience in Windows, Mac systems and Office365
• At least 1 year experience in hardware or OS Level troubleshooting
• Certification in Microsoft Windows Professional Certifications or ITIL Certification (MCSA/MCSE/MCITP, Comp TIA A+ )
• At least 1 year experience in troubleshooting Citrix Cloud desktops and BMC Remedy Portal
• Willing to work in Night Shifts
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.