Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
It takes an entire organization of the world’s best professionals to advance the effectiveness of health and care with innovative technology on a global scale. Which means we have opportunities in a broad range of talent areas at Cerner Corporate.About Corporate
- Diploma or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 years’ experience in accounts payable or finance-related work
- Experience with PeopleSoft
- Experience with Perceptive Content/Image Now
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.