Cerner RevCycle Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Revenue Cycle Management
Imagine being able to help patients save much-needed time, effort and expense. You can make that dream a reality with Cerner Revenue Cycle Management. Offering the entire spectrum of revenue cycle management software and services, we provide our clients with a full set of solutions.About Revenue Cycle Management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of testing, development or solution-related work experience
- Experience of working within the NHS or working with RevenueCycle
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Ability to travel 20 - 30 %
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.