Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years of experience in programming knowledge in Core Java Technology
• At least 5 year experience with data structures .
• At least 1 year of experience in Agile or Scrum development
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.