Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of health, care, and technology with an organization that is renowned for driving innovation for the good of every patient. Make our collection of innovative solutions real for our clients, with Cerner Consulting.About Consulting
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems and Management Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least of 6 years of experience in system engineering or technical consulting work experience, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Completed 2 projects within the last 3 years using the Consulting Framework Methodology within the Cerner Millennium platform
- At least 5 years of experience working on the deployment of complex, full-cycle technology implementations, infrastructure, client/server applications
- Experience of working in environments where frameworks and processes based on such things as PRINCE2, PMP & ITIL were followed
- Beneficial to be fluent in Swedish, but not required.
- Expert with Microsoft Project
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Good knowledge of change management
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional or International
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.