Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
Enjoy the autonomy to align clients with Cerner solutions and services that meet their unique needs as part of the Client team. You’ll have access to a broad portfolio of highly innovative products that enable health and care providers to realize new levels of effectiveness.About Client Team
- Any Bachelor’s degree or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3-4 years of experience in project management team
- At least 3-4 years of analysis experience using excel Pivots, formulas, basic automation using macros
- At least 3 years hands on experience on tableau visualization and development experience
- At least 3 years hands on experience writing SQL queries
- Intermediate to expert level Excel skills
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.