Cerner Clinical Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
Reduce the numbers of patients going to the hospital. Assist individuals to better manage chronic diseases like diabetes. And provide the tools patients and caregivers need to achieve optimal results as part of the team in Population Health Management at Cerner.About Population Health
- Associates Degree in Nursing or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Licensed (unrestricted) as a Registered Nurse
- At least 2 years of work experience in a Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care health center setting
- Current Basic and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Electronic Medical Record Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, overtime or irregular hours when needed
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must reside in or near the Malvern, PA area
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)