Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of health, care, and technology with an organization that is renowned for driving innovation for the good of every patient. Make our collection of innovative solutions real for our clients, with Cerner Consulting.About Consulting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year programming work experience
- Fluent in Dutch and in English
- At least 1 year report and data visualization development tool such as Tableau
- At least 1 year SQL and report building work experience
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases, data sets, data sources, and structures.
- Knowledge and experience of using SQL
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.