Cerner Clinical Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
What does a physician need to stay on top of a demanding profession where information is the key to excellence? Innovative systems and services that help them maximize the effectiveness of their IT solutions. That’s precisely what we provide. You can do the same.About Physician Alignment
- MD or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from an accredited academic institution or comparable clinical training
- At least 3 years of clinical practice or residency as a licensed physician
- At least 1 year of licensed clinical or health care work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience providing care in a clinically automated environment
- Informatics training
- Experience with Cerner solutions
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan area or must currently reside in a previously approved virtual location
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)