Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
Strategic Business Units
Determine the strategic direction that Cerner takes as it enhances the effectiveness of health care with innovative solutions. Handle product management for a global enterprise. And create opportunity by bringing together a vast array of superior talent, resources and technologies.About Strategic Business Units
- Bachelor's degree in General Studies, Health Care, Business or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of Health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 5 years of project management or software implementation work experience
- PMP/ Prince2 certification is desirable
- Any other recognised project management qualification
- Ability to travel up to 50% as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.