Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
It takes an entire organization of the world’s best professionals to advance the effectiveness of health and care with innovative technology on a global scale. Which means we have opportunities in a broad range of talent areas at Cerner Corporate.About Corporate
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Pre-Law, Business Administration, Finance or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years contracting work experience, including drafting and negotiating
- Fluency in Swedish
- At least 5 years general business, healthcare or other IT related business work experience
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.