Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
While caregivers are overseeing the health and well-being of patients, who’s overseeing the complex client systems they depend upon? That would be CernerWorks, an organization that hosts, manages, and monitors client systems for health care providers around the world.About CernerWorks
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or MCA or equivalent relevant work experience
• At least 1 to 2 years of experience in Python, PHP
• At least 1 to 2 years of experience with PowerShell, Perl, bash and ksh scripting.
• At least 1 to 2 years of experience on Database Development, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Database Experience.
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
• Willing to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.