Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a Software Engineering job
- At least 7 years of C#.NET with Desktop application programming experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Healthcare IT company
- At least 3 years of Desktop applications experience
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.