Cerner Clinical Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
Provide the tools patients and caregivers need to achieve optimal results as part of the team in Population Health Management at Cerner. When you join our team, you will reduce the numbers of patients going to the hospital.About Population Health
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified Physician with the American Board of Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- DEA Certification- Federal and State Drug Enforcement Administration
- Current licensure in the state of Missouri
- Current Basic Life Support Certification
- At least 3 years of work experience in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care or relevant care setting
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- All licensure is current and in good standing
- Must live in or near the Kansas City, MO area
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)