Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
While caregivers are overseeing the health and well-being of patients, who’s overseeing the complex client systems they depend upon? That would be CernerWorks, an organization that hosts, manages, and monitors client systems for health care providers around the world.About CernerWorks
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 3 years’ experience with maintaining Windows servers, SCCM, patching and troubleshooting
• At least 3 years’ experience on AD, Citrix and WebSphere
• At least 3 years’ experience on Linux
• At least 1-year basic networking knowledge
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
• Willing to work on different technologies as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.