Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
Write software that makes extraordinary things happen, including improved outcomes for everyone in the realm of health care: the Cerner team, providers, physicians and patients on a global scale. Use technologies that are equal in impact and innovation to those employed by tech giants.
- Bachelor's degree in Translation, Software Localization, Communications or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Native-level fluency in target language
- Master’s degree in Translation, Software Localization or related field
- At least 1 year of work experience with localization or translation software (PASSOLO, TMS, TRADOS or similar)
- At least 1 year of software localization work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience managing translation projects
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.