Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
Enjoy the autonomy to align clients with Cerner solutions and services that meet their unique needs as part of the Client team. You’ll have access to a broad portfolio of highly innovative products that enable health and care providers to realize new levels of effectiveness.About Client Team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HealthCare, General Studies or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of software implementation work experience
- At least 1 year Cerner Millennium PowerChart workflow, design and build experience
- At least 3 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support experience
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.