Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
Enjoy the autonomy to align clients with Cerner solutions and services that meet their unique needs as part of the Client team. You’ll have access to a broad portfolio of highly innovative products that enable health and care providers to realize new levels of effectiveness.About Client Team
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Health Science.
- 1 year of Project Management experience.
- More than 2 years of experience in delivering Health/Medical related projects.
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed.
- Willing to work additional/Irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.