Cerner RevCycle Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
Revenue Cycle Management
Imagine being able to help patients save much-needed time, effort and expense. You can make that dream a reality with Cerner Revenue Cycle Management. Offering the entire spectrum of revenue cycle management software and services, we provide our clients with a full set of solutions.About Revenue Cycle Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance/Arts/ Pharmacy/ Microbiology
- At least 8 years of health care billing work experience.
- Certification in Professional Coding (CPC) or any related revenue cycle certification
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.