Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
Write software that makes extraordinary things happen, including improved outcomes for everyone in the realm of health care: the Cerner team, providers, physicians and patients on a global scale. Use technologies that are equal in impact and innovation to those employed by tech giants.
- Bachelor's degree (BSc, BA) in Computer Science or IT-related discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience in a Software Engineer role
- At least 3 years of Java programming work experience
- At least 3 years of work experience with Java unit testing frameworks, such as JUnit or Mockito
- At least 3 years of work experience with source code management solutions, such as Git or SVN
- At least 3 years of work experience with relational databases and SQL
- At least 3 years of work experience with Maven for software project management
- At least 3 years of work experience with Continuous Integration systems, such as Jenkins
- At least 3 years of work experience with a scripting language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with a high level of initiative, with the ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.