Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
Enjoy the autonomy to align clients with Cerner solutions and services that meet their unique needs as part of the Client team. You’ll have access to a broad portfolio of highly innovative products that enable health and care providers to realize new levels of effectiveness.About Client Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Care or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 6 years’ software implementation work experience
- At least 6 years’ health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Previous Cerner health care information technology experience
- Willing to travel up to 50-75% as needed
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan Area or already live in a previously approved location
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)