Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
Enjoy the autonomy to align clients with Cerner solutions and services that meet their unique needs as part of the Client team. You’ll have access to a broad portfolio of highly innovative products that enable health and care providers to realize new levels of effectiveness.About Client Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Health Care, Statistics or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of data management and analytics, including statistics and mathematical modeling, work experience
- At least 2 years of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 5 years of operational, clinical, financial or health care metrics work experience
- At least 5 years of using statistical tools and methodologies
- Experience working with or exposure to government data analytics
- Experience with Cerner database models (Millenium, Healthe Intent, SQL)
- Willing to travel up to 40% as needed
- Must currently reside in the Kansas City Metropolitan area or be willing to relocate
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)