Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 8 years of experience in software development using Java/J2EE with any of the software security tool like OWASP, BlackDuck, Twistlock etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing large scale software applications
- Healthcare IT background
- At least 3 years experience in agile development methodologies
- At least 3 years experience using Project Management tool
- Willing to travel as needed
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
- Must live in or around Bangalore city or be willing to relocate
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.