Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 1 year of experience of operating systems like Linux, Windows, VMS, HPUX or AIX
• At least 6 months of experience with monitoring solutions like Insight, Remedy and BMC Patrol
• Training, experience or certifications for multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows, VMS, HPUX or AIX
• Willing to work in Night Shift
• Willing to work in 5 5 4 Shift
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.