Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
While caregivers are overseeing the health and well-being of patients, who’s overseeing the complex client systems they depend upon? That would be CernerWorks, an organization that hosts, manages, and monitors client systems for health care providers around the world.About CernerWorks
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related Technology field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of Project Management work experience
- At least 7 years of Information technology work experience or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3+ years of client facing experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a technical capacity with a variety of different systems including both Windows and Linux
- Experience with ITIL best practices
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Willingness to travel as needed (0-20%)
- Willingness to participate in an on call rotation if needed
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)