Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
While caregivers are overseeing the health and well-being of patients, who’s overseeing the complex client systems they depend upon? That would be CernerWorks, an organization that hosts, manages, and monitors client systems for health care providers around the world.About CernerWorks
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related fields
• At least 1 year experience with Mainframe Operations background
• Certification on Mainframe will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge on HMC consoles.
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.