Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
Write software that makes extraordinary things happen, including improved outcomes for everyone in the realm of health care: the Cerner team, providers, physicians and patients on a global scale. Use technologies that are equal in impact and innovation to those employed by tech giants.
• Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree in related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
• At least 2 year experience in facilitating design sessions with development project teams
• At least 2 years of experience in participating at user research with human factors team members
• At least 2 year experience in driving engagement with human factors research and incorporate findings into design
• At least 2 year experience in translating abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces.
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
• Willing to work overtime and irregular hours as needed.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.