Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Information TechnologyAbout Information Technology
While caregivers are overseeing the health and well-being of patients, who’s overseeing the complex client systems they depend upon? That would be CernerWorks, an organization that hosts, manages, and monitors client systems for health care providers around the world.About CernerWorks
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 3 years of experience in support/troubleshooting /administration and implementations in Citrix XenApp 6.5 enterprise environments
• At least 2 years of experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2 servers
• At least 1 year of experience on PowerShell scripting.
• At least 1 year of experience about windows Active Directory, DHCP, GPOs
• Willing to work in on-call rotation environment
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.