Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Implementation ServicesAbout Implementation Services
- Background in custom web application design and development
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools JIRA, VersionOne, or CA Agile Central (Rally)
- Experience with wire framing and/or process mapping tools
- Excellent computer skills, including (but not limited to) Microsoft Office suite
- Experience designing new or enhancing existing solutions, driving requirements through the development process, and approving solutions for release, or equivalent experience.
- Basic- to intermediate-level knowledge of and skills with various analytical tools (i.e., Excel, SQL databases, etc.)
- Experience writing use cases to support the functional requirements and design elements
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)