Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, Automatics, Electronics or another related field) or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software engineering
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming and SQL
- Experience working with relational databases
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Software development experience with Java, Ruby, Maven, Github, Clojure Experience with Crunch, Chef, RESTful services, Splunk
- Experience of working with a team in an Agile environment (Scrum) it is an advantage
- Perform other responsibilities as
- Ability to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.