Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
Write software that makes extraordinary things happen, including improved outcomes for everyone in the realm of health care: the Cerner team, providers, physicians and patients on a global scale. Use technologies that are equal in impact and innovation to those employed by tech giants.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, Automatics, Electronics or another related field) or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software engineering
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming and SQL
- Experience working with relational databases
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Software development experience with Java, Ruby, Maven, Github, Clojure Experience with Crunch, Chef, RESTful services, Splunk
- Experience of working with a team in an Agile environment (Scrum) it is an advantage
- Ability to work in shifts and willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.