Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Cerner Technology Services
Helping Cerner meet its mission is our mission at Cerner Technology Services. Operating servers and data centers for internal and external use, we are Cerner’s hosting, managing and monitoring organization for infrastructure and the provider of internal and cloud applications and services.About Cerner Technology Services
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year work experience in in scripting, Java or C++ programming
- Experience of working in a Healthcare IT company
- At least 1 year work experience in IDM or IAM tool
- Willing to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Willing to travel as needed
- Willing to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.