Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Information TechnologyAbout Information Technology
While caregivers are overseeing the health and well-being of patients, who’s overseeing the complex client systems they depend upon? That would be CernerWorks, an organization that hosts, manages, and monitors client systems for health care providers around the world.About CernerWorks
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of experience as Oracle DBA
- At least 1 year of experience in operating systems (OS) and RDBMS technologies
- At least 1 year of experience In RAC, Oracle Restart and Clusterware, Data-Guard
- At least 1 year of experience in Powershell, Perl, bash and ksh scripting
- At least 6 months of experience in Oracle 12c
- At least 6 months of experience in troubleshooting Production Database with OEM
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Willing to travel as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Cerner started its India Operations in 2004 and has since become a key component of the overall growth strategy. The India operation in itself is a microcosm of big Cerner, with the activities undertaken encompassing the entire spectrum of what we do to effectively serve our clients. The operation currently has 3000 associates and is set to grow further as Cerner drives the adoption of technology in healthcare - a sector that is increasingly becoming a crucial part of economies round the globe.
Cerner Corporation, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Cerner”), is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.